At Audatex, our mission is to add value to our clients.
We aim to achieve this in true Ubuntu style by sharing information, creating transparency and increasing productivity.
When are you billed for a quote?
- The quotation is calculated.
- Any changes are made to the Sub – Model options
- A different manufacturer is selected
- Standalone VIN search.
- A quote is re-calculated in the following calendar month after first calculation.
- Unused quotes are not carried over from one month to the next.
NB: The Audatex system cannot be used to access price information without incurring a quotation fee.
Billing in advance
- The chosen quotation package as detailed in your contract will be invoiced in advance at the beginning of the each month.
- Payments via debit order receive a 2% discount.
Billing in arrears
- When the chosen quotation package is exceeded you may continue quoting on a per quote rate.
- These quotes are referred to as extras. The extras will be invoiced to your account at the end of the following month.
Effective Billing Dates
- Normal billing takes place from the 1st to the last day of the month.
- If the installation is completed before the 15th of the month the billing will be effective as of the 1st of the current month.
- Should the installation commence after the 15th of the month, billing will be effective from the 1st of the next month.
- Defaulting in payment will result in the suspension of the Audatex system.
- In the event of suspension, the customer will not be able to access the database and will not be able to generate quotations.
- A reconnection fee of R1166 excl. vat (Reinstallations)
- The reconnection may take up to 24 hours.
- Itemized billing is available on request.
- For more details please contact accounts department on:
Tel: 011 875 8920 or 011 875 8936
Email: [email protected]
Irrespective of when a contract is signed.
- All costs are subject to an annual price increase. Increase letters are sent to clients in November and the prices will increase in January of the following year.